Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers and Cubs!!

This weekend a bunch of girls from the NICU went to Cincinnati for the Reds/Cubs game. Go Cubs Go!! Only the turn out wasn't so great! The Cubs lost 14-2.. YUCK!! The ballpark food helped to ease my pains of the lost!! Yummy!! We still had such a fun time though.. Nurses are crazy!! I love the girls I work with!:)





Mothers Day was extra special for me this year! I was able to feel the baby "flutter" for the first time, the greatest feeling ever!!! I think I gave the lil one a sugar buzz from the cupcake I ate!! :) It was doing flips!!! I was also able to go home and enjoy mothers day with two very special mamas. My own mama who is the best mother in the whole world and who I love very very much! Also my sister who is such an amazing mother to a beautiful lil girl Bella!! I hope I can be as great as they are one day to my lil one!!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ashley, that was really sweet. You will be a great mamma too. Glad you came home and spent the day with me, it really meant alot.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete