Friday, May 28, 2010

19 week checkup

Today Nate and I went to our 19 week check up! Everything is looking great. Baby Ledfords Heart Rate was 146!! Good and strong, and our Lil peanut was moving around like crazy as usual!! We have our ultrasound scheduled for the 17th so we'll be finding out if our Lil peanut really does have a peanut or not!! :) We can't wait! This weekend Nate and I are going to visit the Ledford side of the family! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Here's a couple pictures to share!!
19 weeks:




Ollie had to get his camera time as well!!


Nate was at work so i had to take these myself...sorry!! :)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!<3

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pictures. My little grandbaby is growing. Can't wait to feel it moving and to know what sex it is. I have the itch to start buying baby things.

    ReplyDelete