Thursday, May 6, 2010

First Posting

Well folks, this is it! I finally broke down and decided it was time to begin "THE BLOG"!! I figured I should probably start one since Nate and I are going to be extending our family!! We're expecting our first lil one in October and we couldn't be more excited and scared out of our minds all at the same time!! :)

It was so much fun sharing the news with the ones we love!! Nate and I found out Valentines weekend! How perfect! After we found out we drove straight to our parents house to let them in on our little secret. A secret that was sooo hard for me to keep for 12 whole weeks!!!! After our first ultrasound we shared our news with everyone else. I think my mom was on the phone the second i gave her the go ahead!! Heres a couple pictures of our fun journey so far!! I'll be keeping ya posted!!
Love,




No mistaking this one!!


This was how I told Nate he
was going to be a daddy!!

This is how we told our parents!! :)


11 Weeks!



16 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog. Love the black and white. I can't wait to see all the pictures you put up. I hate it that I can't just come and see you anytime I feel like. You and Nate will be the best parents. We need to go look for the baby bed. We have not been shopping in a while, that is not like us. I will be checking in everyday. This was a wonderful idea. Love you both very much. Mom

    ReplyDelete