Monday, November 1, 2010

Brock Baylon

He's Finally Here and he's perfect in every way!! We're all doing great!!
We were scheduled for an induction on Friday the 29th at 6am but Brock had another plan in mind. I woke up on the 28th around 8 am after Nate left for work and started feeling a lil cramping. I thought maybe????....but i couldn't time them out and they were all over the place. I called the Dr. around 12 and they told me to come on in!! Daddy came home driving like a crazy man from work and off we went! In the truck contractions were now about 4 minutes apart! I went from 4cm to check in.. to 5cm in 1 hr..broke my water next check I was 9.5cm! Whoa!! Labored for 50 minutes and our lil' man Brock Baylon made his grand entrance at 9:23 pm on October 28th! He weighed 7lbs 5oz 20 1/4 inches long. Cute as a stinkin' button! I'm not biased or anything!! :)Everyone's doing great and Brock is growing every day!! We are so blessed and so thankful to have such fabulous people in our lives who love us and our son(sounds so crazy)as much as we do!! :)
Ready to go to the hospital










3 comments:

  1. He is SOSOSO CUTE!!! Love him and what a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ashley you guys made a PERFECT baby!!!!! so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete