Monday, November 8, 2010

The best job in the world

I can't even begin to imagine what our life was like before we had our little guy!! It's impossible not to just constantly stare at his sweet little face!! He's such a good baby. He's eating about every 3 to 3 1/2 hours now and sleeping really well for mommy at night! I love being a momma and having our special moments at night when it's just him and I! I could just eat him up! Daddy has been AMAZING!! He's been such a great help and he's wonderful with him! Brock defiantly has daddy wrapped around his finger! Here's some pictures my sister took of him the other day! Enjoy




1 comment:

  1. He is precious! So glad we got to meet him. Enjoy every cuddle. Time FLIES by. Soon, you will be chasing him around like we do Brennley and Amelia!
    Love you guys!
    Ash

    ReplyDelete