Thursday, September 1, 2011

10 months old

In just a month I feel like Brock has learned how to do so many fun new things...Here's what our little ones been up to.

Hes giving kisses....We are totally abusing this but he loves to give them out!!: )

He's waving bye bye

He'll play peek a boo. He will put the blanket over his face I say wheres the baby and he pulls it down and giggles!!

He loves to jabber. Yesterday Nate took him out fishing. I asked Brock if he caught a big fish and he was just jabbering back and fourth with me. If I only knew what he was saying!!

He's going to bed around 8 and waking up around 6:30

He's not getting any more pureed foods. He wants nothing to do with it. He loves his finger foods. He really likes peaches, beans, pears, cheese, toast, pancakes, honestly anything I put in front of the kid.

He's starting to walk along things now. He's standing on his own but will only step when you're holding his hands.

His personality is making it's appearance. Say no..he'll shake his head no then look right at me and do exactly what I told him not to do! He's already broke 2 of Mommy's vases!!! Lord help me!! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment