Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cry It Out Method

Here's a little update on our sleeping situation!!........... What the heck have I been doing to this child and us for the past 5 months!! Every time he would wake up and cry I was there within seconds. I was only making things worse! He would cry because he saw me! No other reason. So the many trips a night I was making into his room were only keeping him from a good nights sleep!!! For the first time since Brock was born we're finally getting FULL nights of sleep and it's all because of this method. THANK YOU GOD! 5 months of this and it was fixed in 3 nights! Nate and I can only laugh about it now! We feel so rested and I know he does 2! We're first time parents so were not gonna be to hard on ourselves...haha!! Live and Learn and finally SLEEP!! :)
Love,
The Ledfords

No comments:

Post a Comment